- Safer neighborhoods and communities
- Reduced public tax burden of paying for incarceration
- A skilled, responsible workforce
- Renovation and maintenance of Victorian house in downtown
- Accountability of ex-offenders whereabouts
- Reduced Likelihood of Relapse
- Secure affordable housing
- A structured program of case management and life skills training
- Coordinated access to job skills and services
- Less failure and more empowerment in transition from prison to self-sufficiency
- Timely child support payments
- Better relationships and more active, positive involvement
- Financially responsible fathers
For every man who does not return to prison after his time at Renascence , taxpayers save $14,618.25 per year.
Renascence benefits not only its Resident members and their families , but also the communities to which they return !